Welcome to Bjornir’s Armory! If you want to purchase any of these materials just ask me at practice or message me on facebook.
Solid Fiber Round Rods:
Core for blue weapons and red weapons. Nearly unbreakable.
- 1/2in Diameter 4ft long [Blues]: $5
- 2/3in Diameter 6ft long[Reds]: $9
Light weight yet strong core used in blue weapons and short greens.
- 1/2 in diameter, 32 inches long – $7
The best core for long reds and polearms. Doesn’t flex much and strong.
- 1 in diameter, 8ft long – $25
High Quality Hockey Tape:
Very strong hockey tape loaded with glue. The best tape you can find for weapons and a better buy than in the stores
- $4 for any color
- 1in wide x 25yd length
- I have TONS of black
Easiest way to make the blade of a sword. Apply glue then stick to core.
- Blue Weapon. Fits 1/2in Diameter core: $7
- Red Weapon. Fits 2/3in Diameter core: $15
Sword Fry Foam Sheet
- 1ft X 5ft x 1/2in thick = $11
- A sheet of the same foam that is used in sword fries. Can be used to make more unique weapon designs.
Building quality weapons for over 30 years!
- Mini-Blue: $20-$25
- Blue Sword: $35
- 64 in Red Sword: $55
- 8ft Spear: $50